Naturists…Bare All is our theme for the 2014 Gathering Tour. We hope you will be able to attend at least one of our gatherings or festivals this year and Bare All with us.
It’s been over 32 years that we’ve been hosting these events and each year they get better. The Mid-Winter Festival was a success once again this year and I (Nicky Hoffman) along with Carmen were able to leave for the festival early and hang out with a few of our naturist family members to swim with the manatees. What a wonderful experience…we can’t wait to do it again!
We’ll be heading to Pennsylvania in June and on to Idaho in August for our Eastern and Western Naturist Gatherings. I wonder what kind of adventures we’ll have on our trips to and from?
In between those two events are festivals at Empire Haven in New York, Ponderosa Nature Resort in Canada and Avalonfest in West Virginia. The Naturist Society Youth Camp will be held once again at Sunsport Gardens July 13-20 as well.
Gather up your family and friends and head to the event nearest you, or better yet travel to one far away and win a prize for traveling the greatest distance. Make sure you stop by the Naturist table and say Hi - we would love to meet you.
We are always looking for members who have a specific talent they want to share with us. Whether it be Yoga, Standing Brocades, Photography, learning new writing techniques or even Beer making (and sampling, of course), we all love to learn new things, and what better place or people to learn from than our naturist family? These workshops are the foundation of what continues to make our gatherings such an exceptional value and a renewal of the naturist spirit we all possess.
Please contact Nicky Hoffman for more information on leading a workshop or if you have any questions about the gatherings themselves. Nicky Hoffman, or call (800) 886-7230.
Download the Naturist Gathering Activity Signup Form.
Phone: TNS at 800-886-7230 for more information and to register for this great event!
The 2014 ENG Flyer.
The 2014 registration forms are here! Download, then give The Naturist Society a call to make your reservation today!
To assist you in determining the Camp's location View a Google map of thier grounds or type the coordinates in your GPS: Latitude = 41.826332 and Longitude = -75.427001.
NEW in 2014 - to help you in choosing your accomadations we've updated our map of the GATHERING SITE.
The 2013 Workshop Schedule for reference.
Clean out your trophy case-you might be bringing one of the following prizes home from the Eastern Naturist Gathering!
- Best Slip-N-Slide Landing (I personally highly recommend this fun activity!)
- Hopscotch Tournament
- Star Search
- The "Nudely" Wed Game
- DJ "Mike" will be spinning tunes Wednesday through Saturday:
- Wednesday Dance: Country Fried. Sadle up and bring you cowboy boots and hat because we are going country!
- Thursday Dance: Wear your Rainbow. Sponsored by the fullSpectrum SIG this is sure to be a feast for the eyes and ears.
- Friday Dance: We start believin' now that we can be who we are - Grease is the word. Dress as you favorite character from the movie Grease & dance your T-Bird or Pink Lady butt off!
- Saturday Dance: Parrot Head Party. How about some changes in latitudes and attitudes? Dress up in your best Parrot Head gear and fly on over to this beachin' good time!
- TNS Membership Card
- If you are sleeping in a Cabin pack: 1) Top Sheet 2) Blanket 3) Pillow the bottom sheet and pillow case will be provided.
- Campers pack a WARM blanket or sleeping bag.
- Toiletries (including soap and shampoo)
- Beach, Butt, and Shower Towels
- BYOB. Camp Westmont supplies water, juice, coffee, pink lemonade, and ice tea all day.
- Bug Spray
- Food and Drinks: Makings for Smores. Local Beer to share for the ENG Beer Summit II. A Local Wine for the Whine and Cheese get together. Vintage Jewelry for "The Naked Rainbow Table."
- Your needlework for the "Stitch-n-Bitch"
- A Smile:)
To learn how Nude Recreation Week™ got its start, read The Naturist Society's History as printed in 28.3 Nude & Natural
Ideas on how to Celebrate:
- Visit a clothing optional beach where they are sure to have special events celebrating 38 years of Nude Recreation Week™!
- Donate money to The Naturist Society and become a part of our caring community that has been promoting and protecting naturism for more than 30 years.
- Resorts/Clubs host an open house and invite the community to see what you're all about. Click to see our Network's Groups and Clubs are celebrating.
- Work on your all over tan.
Click to learn more about this annual event.
For an introduction to the Northeast Naturist Festival click HERE.
Download the 2013 Festival Registration Form.
View the Fesitval Schedule of Activities.
Click for a list of this years children's activities.
Cheak out the 2013 Festival Meal Package.
CANADIAN NATURIST FESTIVAL
Ponderosa Nature Resort, Puslinch ON, CANADA
August 7 - 11, 2013
Registration & Program Information Coming Soon.
View the Fesitval Schedule of Activities.
LEE BAXANDALL MEMORIAL VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, East Gwillimbury, ON, CANADA
August 15 - 17, 2014
Phone: +1 (905) 473-6060 or 1-888-373-9124
Call or visit Bare Oak's website for more information.
Sun Meadow Family Nudist Resort, Worley, Idaho
August 21 - 24, 2014
Phone: (208) 686-8686
2014 GATHERING INFORMATION:
The 2014 Registration Forms.
Check out the 2013 Schedule of Events.
Sunsport Gardens, Loxahatchee, Florida
February 13 - 18, 2014
To view photos from past Midwinter Festivals click HERE.
Midwinter Festival Flier - containing information and directions.
Don't Miss the FAMILY…FRIENDSHIP…FUN
Click HERE to go to the top of the page.